Inspiring our Community
The museum is poised to revolutionize how our community sees and experiences history. Support from donors, businesses, agencies and foundations fuels this change. Sponsorship of our programs and exhibitions makes it possible for thousands of people to experience HistoryMiami Museum each year.
There are various sponsorship opportunities for your business to support programs for the community and to reach your target audience.
- School programs
- Free Family Fun Days
- Public programs
- Artists in Residence series
- Miami International Map Fair
- Special Events and Receptions
- Research and collections projects
HistoryMiami Museum sponsorship opportunities are customized to meet your company’s specific goals while maintaining our mission. To learn more about Corporate Sponsorship, please e-mail the Development Office.
We wish to thank our generous foundation funders. Their support funds museum programs and exhibitions for our guests from our community and around the world.
- Miami Foundation
- John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Batchelor Foundation
- Kirk Foundation
- Knight Arts Challenge Miami
- The Jorge. M. Pérez Family Foundation
Grants and Sponsorships
HistoryMiami Museum wishes to express our gratitude to these generous supporters of the museum and our programs.
- State of Florida Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs
- Miami-Dade County, Division of Cultural Affairs
- Miami-Dade County Mayor and the Board of County Commissioners
- Cultural Affairs Council
- Miami Downtown Development Authority
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Florida Council on Arts and Culture
- Funding Arts Network
- National Endowment for the Arts
We wish to thank AT&T for their sponsorship of HistoryMiami Museum’s summer passport program. Through their generous support, AT&T is making it possible for more than 2,000 families to access the museum at no cost.