Resources by Program
No matter which of our in-person or virtual School Programs you participate in, we have resources available to support learning before and after. Select one of the programs listed to see some resources we think you may find useful.
- Pre K-2nd grade Little Stories
- 3rd – 12th grade Making Miami Home
- 3rd – 12th grade We the People
- 3rd – 12th grade The Green Book
- 3rd – 12th grade Cape Florida Lighthouse
- 3rd – 12th grade Miami-Dade Courthouse
Resources by Subject Area
Search our resources, categorized by subject area. Check back often as we plan to add more resources.
Resources by Activity
Here you will find our many resources sorted by activity type.
Haven’t done a virtual program with us? Check out what we offer and some frequently asked questions, then book a program.
HistoryMiami Museum offers year-round K-12 Teacher Workshops to enhance teaching and learning in and out of the classroom. Workshops are designed to make our community’s history accessible to your specific learning environment. For more information, email email@example.com.
Check out the HistoryMiami Museum YouTube channel for videos spanning the full range of museum content.
Read archived editions of Tequesta: The Journal of the Historical Association of Southern Florida published by HistoryMiami Museum. You’ll find articles you can use for reading assignments and to help students start research projects.
Additional resources from other organizations and websites
Educators’ Circle Membership is free for Miami-Dade and Broward County public, private and homeschool K-12 teachers for one year and offers you countless ways to explore and experience history.
Join now and receive a full year of Basic Membership Benefits for one adult. The FREE Educator’s Circle Membership gives you:
- Free year-round admission to the Museum and Archives and Research Center
- Invitations to member exhibition opening receptions
- Discounted or free admission to special events and programs
- Member discount on City Tours
- Discounted admission to the Miami International Map Fair
- Electronic subscription to Tequesta, the scholarly journal of HistoryMiami Museum
For more information contact Hilda Masip in Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.