Pick a Day & Time
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Saturday: 10am – 4pm
Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
NOTE: The South Building will be closed on Thursday, August 4 beginning at 3 p.m. Thank you for your understanding.
Open by appointment only
Please note the museum is closed on the holidays listed here.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Juneteenth Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
Buy Your Tickets
|Children (under 6)||Free|
|Seniors (with ID)||$8|
|Research Center One-Month Pass||$10|
Special Discounts & Group Rates
- Admission is FREE for active-duty military personnel and their families, Memorial Day through Labor Day, as part of the Blue Star Museums Initiative.
- Admission is always free for veterans.
- Miami-Dade Public Library System Museum Pass is not valid for special events.
- For school group rates or tours, please contact 305-375-1625 or email: email@example.com.
- For reservations or information on adult group rates or tours, please contact 305-375-1621.
Getting to the Museum
HistoryMiami is located at 101 West Flagler Street Miami, FL 33130
Directions Using Public Transportation
Miami-Dade Cultural Center Garage, 50 NW 2nd Avenue
Take the south elevator to the second floor exit. Exit this floor and follow the pathway across a covered, above street level footbridge that leads directly to the Miami-Dade Cultural Plaza. Parking for Museum visitors with validation is a flat rate of $5. Parking may be validated at the Museum’s Visitor Services desk.Get Directions
HistoryMiami Museum is located on the plaza level on the Miami-Dade Cultural Center across from the Miami Dade County Library. There are four ways you can enter the plaza level. You may enter through the bridge of Cultural Center Parking Garage, you can take the stairwell to the plaza level located on Flagler Street across from, a ramp near the corner of Flagler and NW 1st Avenue, or the stairs located on NW 1st street across from the Government Center.